FELDCO Windows, Siding & Doors Scholarship
Feldco is a family-owned exterior home improvement company that specializes in replacement windows, siding, doors and garage doors. More importantly, we are proud to have served over 350,000 homeowners across the Midwest with outstanding products and service. We’ve also created countless jobs for hundreds of hard-working employees with the job security that comes with a reputable company that has been around since 1956. We refer to all of our employees as “Feldco Family” because they embody what makes our company what it is today. We’re proud to offer this FELDCO Windows, Siding & Doors Scholarship to a worthy applicant that best describes how their family has contributed to who they are today.
So here’s the question: How has your family contributed to who you are today? Tell us your unique story, starting with an introduction about who you are, your background and how your family has contributed to who you are as an individual.
Acceptable essays will be between 700-1,000 words long that answer the question: “How has your family contributed to who you are today?”
December 15, 2019
How to submit: All entries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your Essay to us as an email attachment and include in the email:
- Your full name,
- A headshot of yourself (.png or .jpg format),
- Your mobile phone number and
- Your address in the email
- Please also attach proof of enrollment with your email submission. This can include a digital scan of your unofficial transcript, letter from admissions or acceptance letter on a school letterhead.
To be eligible for the Feldco Windows, Siding & Doors Scholarship, you must be:
- A legal U.S. resident
- A current undergraduate college student or a current high school student that will be enrolled in a college/university
Your emailed entry must be received by January 15th for the first selection and by June 15th for the second selection. Applications received after the deadline dates will not be considered.
For additional information regarding this scholarship, please visit the Website.