Future Nurse Scholarship Program
In an effort to support future healthcare professionals, HospitalCareers.com has created the Future Nurse Scholarship Program.
This scholarship is available to undergraduate and graduate students pursuing a nursing degree or any subspecialty of nursing.
Applications are evaluated based on need, academic excellence, perseverance, circumstances, and a desire to help others.
In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be full-time students enrolled in a regionally or nationally-accredited institution.
- Actively pursuing a degree in nursing or a sub specialty of nursing with at least 30 completed credit hours.
- Submit a copy of most recent official transcripts.
- Submit a 1-page essay describing what motivates you and your ultimate goals.
- Submit a recent and updated resume.
- Possess a GPA of 3.3 or higher.
- Minimum of 30 completed credit hours
- Must consent to provide a digital photo of self and short quote to be displayed on HospitalCareers if notified as the award winner
Download and complete the application from the Website. Attach it and all other required documents and send to email@example.com.
Fall – August 1st
Spring – January 15th
Fall – September 1st
Spring – February 15th
For more information, please visit our page Future Nurse Scholarship Program.
All questions and/or concerns about the program should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.