Army Health Professions Scholarship Program
F. Edward Hebert Armed Forces Health Professions Scholarship Program (HPSP)
- Be a US Citizen with a BA from an accredited school;
- Be enrolled in or have a letter of acceptance/intent from an accredited graduate program located in the United States or Puerto Rico;
- Maintain full-time status during the entire length of the program;
- Qualify as a commissioned officer in the US Army Reserve
Scholarship covers full tuition to the school of your choice; required books; health insurance required by college and more.
Please visit the healthcare.goarmy.com website for full details.
- Scholarship covers full tuition, books, etc.