G2 Crowd Entrepreneurial Spirit Scholarship
G2 Crowd is the leading B2B software review site with over 440,000 verified real user reviews. More than 1 million buyers come to G2 Crowd every month to learn about business topics, software, and services. Users can research software products, such as CRM software and project management software, as well as access educational business resources on the G2 Crowd Learn hub, covering topics such as “how to write a press release” and “how to make a website.”
G2 Crowd strives to build a meaningful business that helps change the way people buy software. In achieving our goal, it’s important to keep an entrepreneurial spirit. The G2 Crowd Entrepreneurial Spirit Scholarship is meant to help offset the cost of a higher education so that young entrepreneurs can focus on their ideas and goals.
Students are required to submit a one-page essay (500 words max) detailing how they presently embody the entrepreneurial spirit and will use this scholarship to further their goals.
- Be a full-time student currently enrolled (or about to be enrolled) in an accredited university in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
- Have a verifiable minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Be at least 18 years old at the time of submission.
- For full scholarship rules visit https://learn.g2crowd.com/scholarship-rules
Application Submission Details
Applicants are required to submit their one-page essay (no more than 500 words) on how they embody the entrepreneurial spirit by providing real-life examples, as well as how they will use this scholarship to further this spirit. Applicants are required to meet all submission requirements and have submitted their essay by the stated deadline. Essays will be reviewed and winners will be selected by a panel of three G2 Crowd team members. All questions can be directed to email@example.com.
G2 Crowd will award twelve $5,000 scholarships, three (3) each quarter, to the authors of the essays that best exemplify the entrepreneurial spirit.
Winners will be selected by a panel of three G2 Crowd team members and notified within two weeks of the relevant scholarship period ending date.
- Q3 2018 scholarship period
– July 16th, 2018, 8 a.m. CT to Oct. 19th, 2018, 5 p.m. CT
- Q4 2018 scholarship period
– Oct. 22nd, 2018, 8 a.m. CT to Jan. 18th, 2019, 5 p.m. CT
- Q1 2019 scholarship period
– Jan. 21st, 2019, 8 a.m. CT to April 19th, 2019, 5 p.m. CT
- Q2 2019 scholarship period
– April 22nd, 2019, 8 a.m. CT to Aug. 16th 2019, 5 p.m. CT