Softinventive offers college students a merit-based scholarship award. Our annual scholarship program is available to high-school seniors, graduates and college students who are residents of the United States and are currently enrolled at a recognized college or university for a computer engineering or computer science program.
Why are we doing this? We recognize the cost of education, and we know it can be hard to fund. The goal of this award is to support students and recent graduates pursuing the career in computer science or computer engineering.
For 2019, the award is 1000 USD. The award will be granted to one eligible student.
The official application deadline is July 1, 2019.
The following requirements must be met in order to be eligible for the award:
- Must be a legal resident of the United States;
- Must be a graduate of a public or accredited private high school;
- Must be a first-year student in a computer engineering or computer science program at a US-based college or university;
- Must have a minimum composite SAT score of 1250 or ACT score of 28;
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.5;
- Must exemplify leadership and demonstrate a passion for computer science and technology;
- Must fill out and submit the application form on the website before the official deadline.
How to Apply
In order to apply, you must fill out and submit the application form located on the website. Submissions are accepted before the official deadline.
Eligible applicants must submit personal information including their name and address, achieved education level and career vision. We reserve the right to contact educational institutions mentioned in the application to verify the provided data.