Education.com's BUILDING THE FUTURE SCHOLARSHIP
All applicants for the Building the Future Scholarship must meet all of the following eligibility requirements to apply:
- Must be a low income student or student from an underrepresented minority group (See scholarship website page for details)
- Must be pursuing a career as a preschool-5th grade teacher (any discipline).
- Must be enrolled at an accredited 2-year, 4-year, or technical/vocational college or university in the United States.
- Open to college undergraduates
- Must be pursuing an Education-related degree (See scholarship website page for details)
- Must be a United States citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Open to students from all states.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- If selected, you must provide an official transcript for GPA and enrollment verification.
- Essay is required (See scholarship website page for details)
- (2) Lifetime Education.com Memberships
You are a low income or minority undergraduate student pursuing a career in early education.
Deadlines: June 30th and January 1st
Additional questions may be emailed to email@example.com.
Education.com provides teachers and parents with the learning resources they deserve. We believe that all children ages 3 to 11 should have access to educational content that they can learn, practice, and play toward mastery. Over 15 million teachers and parents worldwide have joined Education.com since we launched our early learning platform in 2015. Our comprehensive curriculum covers core skills across Math, Reading, Writing, ELA, Science, and more. Education.com is designed with flexibility, so it can be tailored to every child’s unique interests and needs. Parents and teachers can follow our guidance step-by-step; create their own curriculum, or deep-dive into specific areas with over 30,000 games, worksheets, activities, and lessons.