Education.com's FROM CLASSROOM TO CLASSROOM SCHOLARSHIP
All applicants for the Classroom to Classroom Scholarship must meet all of the following eligibility requirements to apply:
- Must be a United States citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Open to students from all states.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Accepted as a full-time student at a 2-year, 4-year, or technical vocational college or university in the United States for the 2019-2020 academic year. We will require proof of enrollment.
- Intent to pursue an Education or closely related degree
- Proof of strong academic performance, leadership, and community service, if applicable.
– Extracurriculars at school
– Community Service
– List of Employment (if applicable)
- If selected, you must provide an official high school transcript for GPA and college enrollment verification.
- Essay is required (See scholarship website for details)
- (2) Lifetime Education.com Memberships
You are a high school senior pursuing an education-related degree.
Deadlines: June 30th and January 01st
Additional questions may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Education.com provides teachers and parents with the learning resources they deserve. We believe that all children ages 3 to 11 should have access to educational content that they can learn, practice, and play toward mastery. Over 15 million teachers and parents worldwide have joined Education.com since we launched our early learning platform in 2015. Our comprehensive curriculum covers core skills across Math, Reading, Writing, ELA, Science, and more. Education.com is designed with flexibility, so it can be tailored to every child’s unique interests and needs. Parents and teachers can follow our guidance step-by-step; create their own curriculum, or deep-dive into specific areas with over 30,000 games, worksheets, activities, and lessons.