Dr. Harold W. Henning Scholarship
The Dr. Harold W. Henning Scholarship honors the late Dr. Henning who graduated from North Central College in 1941, lettering in both swimming and track. Dr. Henning went on to become a respected dentist. He also continued his lifelong interest in swimming; serving as the president of the International Swimming Federation and as an Olympic referee for swimming.
The Henning family has established this endowment to provide financial assistance to academically strong students who are actively pursuing a career in dentistry or medicine. Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher. A current, unofficial transcript is required.
The Dr. Harold W. Henning Scholarship is open to …
- Current students of North Central College
- Students who will be full-time
- Students who as of the Fall 2020 Semester will have sophomore, junior, or senior academic standing
- Students who have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Students who are actively pursuing a career in dentistry or medicine
A current, unofficial transcript is required.