Naperville Woman's Club Scholarship for the Arts
The Naperville Woman’s Club is one of the longest established philanthropic organizations in Naperville, Illinois. Its purpose is to be an integral part of the community by presenting informative meetings, sponsoring an annual Art Fair, and supporting social and community organizations. In this effort, the Naperville Woman’s Club Scholarship for the Arts has been established by the Naperville Woman’s Club to recognize an outstanding student in the arts who contributes positively to the campus life at North Central College.
- Open to both men and women.
- Applicants must be full-time;
- Applicants must be – as of the Fall 2020 Semester – sophomore, junior or senior status;
- Applicants must possess a cumulative 2.75 GPA;
- Applicants must be involved in community outreach through community service; and
- Applicants must have declared a major in art, music and/or theatre through their advisor and submitted the appropriate forms to the Registrar.
An essay and a transcript are required.
If selected and contingent upon receiving the scholarship funds, the recipient must send a letter of gratitude to the Donor and have the ability to personally meet the Donor at one of the monthly Naperville Woman’s Club meetings.