The purpose of the Adam CICCONE ’13 Scholarship is to give financial assistance to a current North Central College student, who will be as of the Fall 2020 Semester a junior or a senior and who is majoring in Accounting (1st preference) or majoring in Business (2nd preference).
Accounting Major preferred, with general Business Major as second preference
- Physically Active
- Preference given to student with Financial Need
Junior or Senior standing – As of the Fall 2020 Semester
- B (3.000) average or above
- Adam Ciccone '13 Scholarship
- Supplemental Questions
- As the FALL 2020 SEMESTER, what will be your academic status or classification?
- Are you an Accounting Major (first preference) or a Business Major (second preference)?
- Do you currently have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater?
- Are you physically active?
- Have you filed the 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)? If you have U.S. Citizenship or are an Eligible Non-Citizen, then filing the 2020-21 FAFSA is required for this scholarship. (Please file your 2020-21 FAFSA as soon as possible using 2018 tax information.) Please pick the answer that best describes your status.