Mark Crabtree Scholarship
The purpose of the Mark Crabtree Scholarship fund is to provide scholarship assistance for TWO (2) full-time North Central College continuing students, who will have either junior or senior status while receiving the scholarship and who are pursuing a degree in either athletic training or exercise science. The funds are to be used for tuition, student fees, room and board, and book expenses.
- Must be majoring in either athletic training or exercise science
Junior or senior status as of the Fall 2020 Semester
- Minimum grade point average of 3.25
Full-time student at North Central College
- Must be in good standing with the College
Two Brief Statements submitted (see below)
Students will need to submit two brief statements:
- Describe how you, as an athletic trainer or exercise science coach, will use prevention and wellness to ignite a spark in your clients in order for them to lead healthy and balanced lives.
- Describe the service work you have done.