Allied Van Lines Scholarship
Allied Van Lines, one of the leading moving companies in America, is excited to offer a 2019 scholarship program aimed at students whose area of study focuses on logistics and moving-related fields. We are committed to growing our industry and supporting the brightest students in logistics and moving.
THREE individual scholarships will be awarded.
- Individual scholarship award amount of $1,000 per winner. Total scholarship awards: $3,000
- Award amount will be made out to the winner’s school in the form of a check, and mailed to the winner’s personal address.
Submit a brief essay of between 400 and 800 words, detailing why a career in logistics/supply chain management is your college major of choice. A personalized tone, referencing sincere firsthand experience and sentiment, is best—no need to be too formal. We want to know why you truly believe in logistics as the best career path for you!
- Complete all required sections of our application form below.
- Be sure to attach the following documents to your application form:
1. Copy of your most recent transcripts.
2. Some verification of enrollment at your college.
3. Your Essay.
- U.S. Citizen (or permanent resident).
- Enrolled (or enrolling) as full time student of accredited college/university within the United States for completion of undergraduate degree in Logistics or equivalent field.
- Limit of one (1) entry per contestant.
- Employees, professional affiliates, and agents of Allied Van Lines (and their immediate families) are not eligible.
- The applicant must comply with IRS rules to qualify for the tax-free benefits of the scholarship (Please visit the Website for full details.)
- You must be a Candidate for a Degree. (Please visit the Website for full details.)
- Eligible educational institution. An eligible educational institution is one whose primary function is the presentation of formal instruction and that normally maintains a regular faculty and curriculum and normally has a regularly enrolled body of students in attendance at the place where it carries on its educational activities.
- Qualified education expenses. For purposes of tax-free scholarships and fellowship grants. (Please visit the Website for full details.)
- Winners will be notified via email, and on our official Logistics Scholarship homepage at (Allied.com/scholarship/logisticsedu).
DISCLAIMER: Sirva, Inc. and any related subsidiaries will not re-use, forward, or share the personal information of applicants in any way—all information submitted through the form available on this page or any alternative forms of entry are to be kept strictly confidential and used solely for the purpose of determining a winner.
Please complete all of the information requested on the scholarship application available on the Website, along with all attachments requested. All applications that are incomplete will be disqualified. See content rules for complete details and requirements. All applications must be complete and submitted by the deadline December, 15 2019.