Rogene A. Buchholz Annual Scholarship
The Rogene A. Buchholz Annual Scholarship has been established by Rogene A. Buchholz, a North Central College alum from the graduating class of 1959.
The purpose of the Rogene A. Buchholz Annual Scholarship is to provide financial assistance in the form of a scholarship to one undergraduate student who meets the criteria of the scholarship.
First Preference is to a full-time undergraduate student pursuing a Social Entrepreneurship Major
Second Preference is to a full-time undergraduate student pursuing an Ethical Leadership Major
Third Preference is to a full-time undergraduate student pursuing a minor in Leadership, Conflict Resolution, and Social Change Theory
- Applicant must be registered in one of the programs listed above;
- Applicant must have a cumulative 3.0 GPA
- An ESSAY (no longer than two pages, double-spaced) is required.
Essay Topic: Applicants must include an essay that identifies the reasons why they have decided to pursue their relevant field of study.
- $2,500 to one recipient
- Supplemental Questions
- As of the FALL 2021 SEMESTER, which one of the following academic pursuits best describes you?
- As a Continuing Student (currently attending North Central College), what will be your academic standing or classification at the start of the Fall 2021 Semester?
- Do you currently have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater?
- If you are selected as a recipient of this scholarship, will you be FULL-TIME (12-18 credit hours per semester) for the 2021-22 academic year?
- Please submit an ESSAY (no longer than two pages, double-spaced) that identifies the reasons why you have decided to pursue your relevant field of study. (Must be readable, PDF preferred)