Abby and Julia Kempf Scholarship
The purpose of the Abby and Julia Kempf Scholarship is to provide a scholarship in the amount of $5,000 annually to a student meeting the criteria of the scholarship. Scholarship may be used for tuition, student fees, room and board and book expenses.
Female, full-time undergraduate student with sophomore status, as of the Fall 2021 Semester
Financial need being crucial to continuing education at North Central College
- Must be an education major AND remain in the education program up to graduation
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0
- In good standing with the College
- Essay required
- Brad and Judy Brehm
- $5,000 to one recipient
- Supplemental Questions
- This scholarship criteria specifies that this scholarship is to be awarded to a female, full-time undergraduate student, who will have sophomore status as of the Fall 2021 Semester. Do you meet these criteria?
- Are you an Education Major?
- This scholarship also requires the intent to remain in the Education Program up to graduation. Do you see yourself as following your current path as an Education Major through to graduation?
- Have you filed the 2021-22 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)? If you have U.S. Citizenship or are an Eligible Non-Citizen, then filing the 2021-22 FAFSA is required for this scholarship. (Please file your 2021-22 FAFSA as soon as possible using 2019 tax information.) Please pick the answer that best describes your status.
- Is your cumulative GPA equal to or greater than 3.0?
- Please upload an ESSAY (1-2 pages, double spaced) detailing why you, the applicant, chose to attend North Central College, plans you have after graduation, and why you want to be a teacher. Please also include your involvement with the campus community including clubs and organizations; and any life and faith based experiences that set you apart from your peers. (Must be readable; PDF preferred)
- Show 1 more