Naperville Woman's Club Scholarship for the Arts
The Naperville Woman’s Club is one of the longest established philanthropic organizations in Naperville, Illinois. Its purpose is to be an integral part of the community by presenting informative meetings, sponsoring an annual Art Fair, and supporting social and community organizations. In this effort, the Naperville Woman’s Club Scholarship for the Arts has been established by the Naperville Woman’s Club to recognize an outstanding student in the arts who contributes positively to the campus life at North Central College.
- Open to both men and women
- Applicants must be current full-time North Central students
- Applicants must have sophomore, junior or senior status as of the Fall 2023 Semester
- Applicants must have a cumulative 2.75 GPA
- Applicants must be involved in community outreach through community service
- Applicants must have declared a major in art, music and/or theatre and submitted the appropriate forms to the Registrar
- An essay and a transcript are required
If selected, the recipient is expected to send a letter of gratitude to the Donor and meet the Donor at one of the monthly Naperville Woman’s Club meetings.
- Naperville Woman’s Club
- Supplemental Questions
- This scholarship is open to students who are majoring in Art, Music, and/or Theatre. Of these majors, which one(s) are you majoring in? (Please select all that apply.)
- Please provide an essay addressing the following questions: Why are the arts and/or your field of study important to you and how do you feel this scholarship can help you attain your career goals? Additionally, speak to your involvement in community service/outreach, why do you feel it is important and how has it helped shape your character/development?
- Please submit an unofficial North Central College transcript. (Class listings and grades available to you through Merlin are acceptable. Attachment must be readable; PDF format is preferred.)