Hearst Foundation Finish Line Scholarship
The Hearst Foundation established the Finish Line Scholarship to provide additional resources to junior and senior students experiencing financial hardships inhibiting them from completing their North Central College degree. This is a one-time grant intended to help undergraduate students with unmet financial need cross the finish line and reach their graduation goal.
Qualified candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Good academic standing
- Rising or current junior or senior
- Full-time student
- Unmet financial need
- Exhausted all other financial resources available
- Submit an essay of 250 words (minimum) outlining what a scholarship from the Hearst Foundation would mean to their educational pursuit
- Preferred candidates must have a FAFSA on file for the applicable academic year
Recipients of this scholarship will be asked to provide a thank you letter to the Hearst Foundation.
The Hearst Foundation Finish Line Scholarship is not renewable.
- The Hearst Foundation
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your anticipated graduation date?
- Will you be a full-time student (enrolled in 12-18 credit hours) in the Fall 2023 semester?
- Will you be a full-time student (enrolled in 12-18 credit hours) in the Spring 2024 semester?
- What are your career plans after graduation?
- Please submit an essay (250 words minimum) outlining what a scholarship from the Hearst Foundation would mean to your educational pursuit.