Independent Accountants Association of Illinois (IAAI) Scholarship Foundation
The Independent Accountants Association of Illinois (IAAI) Scholarship Foundation will present up to two (2) $1,000 awards for the academic year 2023-2024.
Qualifications to apply:
- Resident of Illinois
- ‘B’ average or more in accounting subjects
- Full time student attending a college, university or community college in Illinois
To apply submit the following by June 30, 2023:
- Application for Scholarship
- Official Transcripts from each college attended
- Letter of Recommendation on school letterhead from the head of the Accounting Department or Professor of Accounting at the college or university in which you are presently enrolled
If you have questions please call 800-222-2270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A scholarship application is available to print, on the IAAI website under Resources at illinoisaccountants.com.