Automotive Women’s Alliance Foundation (AWAF) Scholarship
Scholarships are the root of our purpose at Automotive Women’s Alliance Foundation (AWAF). We are an active professional foundation dedicated to supporting the advancement of automotive and mobility industry professionals.
Scholarships are selected by the Scholarship Committee and awarded quarterly to the women with a quest and drive for the automotive, mobility and related industries. It is our hope that with these scholarships, we can lessen the burden on students and allow them to focus on gaining knowledge and further development toward a solid career path in this ever-evolving expansion of global mobility.
Scholarships are awarded to females with North American citizenship and a passion for a career or advancement in the automotive, mobility and its related industries. While AWAF members and family members are encouraged to apply for scholarships, we encourage applicants who are not affiliated with the organization to also apply.
To be eligible for a scholarship, applicants should be already accepted to or enrolled in an accredited collegiate program, with a 3.0 or higher GPA and a citizen within North America. We accept applications throughout the year.
AWAF reserves the right to modify its scholarship guidelines and eligibility requirements at any time, without notice to current or future applicants or recipients, and without liability.
AWA FOUNDATION EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP GUIDELINES:
- Applicants for consideration of this scholarship must be accepted to a college or university.
- Applicants must have and maintain a minimum of a 3.0 GPA during a scholarship-funded semester.
- If an applicant cannot accept the scholarship or if education is interrupted, the status of funds will be reviewed by AWAF Scholarship Committee.
- The scholarship funds awarded will be valid at the college or university to be used toward tuition and fees.
- The scholarship check will be awarded in the name of the applicant and the educational institution.
- Scholarship awards will be chosen by application. AWAF Scholarship Committee may conduct interviews.
- Applicant must give written or electronic notification of acceptance within five (5) days of award notification.
- This scholarship is open to North American citizens
This application and any scholarship award are subject to the terms and conditions set forth on AWA Foundation’s website, which may be updated from time to time, found here: AWAF – Scholarships (awafoundation.org).
The AWA Foundation Board of Directors administers the Automotive Women’s Alliance Foundation (AWAF) Scholarship program. The AWAF is a national non-profit 501c3 registered service organization. Scholarships are awarded without regard to race, color, creed, religion, or national origin. AWA Foundation thanks you for your interest in this scholarship.