Lincoln V. and Hazel Stauffacher Domm Scholarship
The Lincoln V. and Hazel Stauffacher Domm Scholarship was established to provide financial assistance for academically strong students interested in pursuing studies in the medical sciences. The scholarship is in honor of Dr. Lincoln Domm who graduated from North Central College in 1921 and went on to become chairman of the anatomy department at Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine. Dr. Lincoln Domm was a pioneer in the study of steroids.
The scholarship is open to:
- Current students of North Central College
- Students who will have sophomore, junior, or senior academic standing in the upcoming fall semester
- Applicants must be full-time
- Applicants must have with a cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher, and
- Applicants must be actively pursuing a career in the medical sciences
- An essay and unofficial transcript are required
- First preference to applicants with financial need
The Lincoln V. and Hazel Stauffacher Domm Scholarship may be received by a current or past recipient, provided the student re-applies and is selected again as the recipient of this award.