Ampronix College Scholarship
College scholarships are a great way to give back to the community and that is why we are offering our Ampronix College Scholarship Program. We will be awarding a total of $2,250 to THREE full-time undergraduate college students *who demonstrate a passion for their field of study and a great desire to give back to their community.
- 1st place will receive a $1,000 scholarship
- 2nd place will receive a $750 scholarship
- 3rd place will receive a $500 scholarship
We will be accepting applications until May 31, 2019 and are asking applicants to review our Eligibility Requirements that we have stated below.
- Are a legal resident of the United States
- Are enrolled as a full-time undergraduate at a college or university during the 2018-19 academic year
- Have volunteered a minimum of 20 hours between June 2018 – May 2019
- Have not been awarded the Ampronix Scholarship before.
In order to qualify for this scholarship, we will need the following:
To submit your Scholarship Application Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1.) Submit a short 500-800 word count essay answering the 3 questions below with an inspirational photo.
- Please include in your essay document, a photo that inspired you to choose your specific study.
- If applicable, please also include the statement of need at the bottom of your essay.
- Name this file: LastName_FirstName_Ampronix_Scholarship_Essay.docx
– What college / university are you attending and what is your field of study?
– How has the subject in your photo inspired you to choose your specific field of study?
– How do you give back to your community through volunteerism?
2.) Proof of Enrollment: An unofficial transcript is required.
- Name this file: LastName_FirstName_Ampronix_Scholarship_Enrollment.docx
3.) Proof of Volunteering: A letter from your volunteering supervisor confirming you have completed 20+ hours of volunteer work during *June 2018 – May 2019 is required.*
- Name this file: LastName_FirstName_Ampronix_Scholarship_Volunteering.docx
- Students are required to submit 3 documents in total; these should be in Microsoft Word or PDF format (.docx, .doc, .pdf).
- For students using Pages or Google Docs, please export the file as one of these accepted formats. If we cannot access the files your submission will be disqualified.
- Please visit the Website for “Frequently Asked Questions”.
Ampronix is a renowned authorized master distributor of the medical industry’s top brands as well as a world class manufacturer of innovative technology. Since 1982, Ampronix has been dedicated to meeting the growing needs of the medical community with its extensive product knowledge, outstanding service, and state-of-the-art repair facility. Ampronix prides itself on its ability to offer tailored, one-stop solutions at a faster and more cost effective rate than other manufacturers. Ampronix is ISO 13485:2003, ISO 9001:2008, and ANSI/ESD S20.20-2007 registered and certified.