Donald and Marilyn McKay Scholarship
The Donald and Marilyn McKay Scholarship has been established by the McKay’s to recognize an outstanding business student who contributes positively to the campus life at North Central College.
- Applicant must be current North Central College student
- Applicant must be full-time;
- Applicant must possess a cumulative 3.25 GPA;
- Applicant must have, as of the Fall 2019 Semester, sophomore, junior, or senior status;
- Applicant must be a Business, Economic, Finance or Accounting Major (having declared their major through their advisor and submit the appropriate forms to the Registrar); and
- Applicant must exude a positive influence to the campus community
- An essay and unofficial transcript are required
- Supplemental Questions
- As a Continuing Student (currently attending North Central College), what will be your academic standing or classification at the start of the Fall 2019 Semester?
- If you are selected as a recipient of this scholarship, will you be FULL-TIME (12-18 credit hours per semester) for the 2019-20 academic year?
- Of the majors that the McKay Scholarship encompasses, which one(s) are you pursuing? (Please check all that applies.)
- Do you currently have a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher?
- Please provide an essay addressing the following: How will this scholarship help you attain your career objectives? Additionally, list any campus involvement and how it pertains to your future career objectives and/or demonstrated leadership ability.
- Please submit an unofficial North Central College transcript. (Class listings and grades available to you through Merlin are acceptable. Attachment MUST be readable; PDF format is preferred.)
- Show 1 more