Dr. Robert H. Good Scholarship
The Dr. Robert H. Good Scholarship was established by the family of Robert H. Good, M.D., a professor of ear, nose and throat at the Chicago College of Medicine and Surgery and a nationally renowned ophthalmologist.
The Dr. Robert H. Good Scholarship Fund was established to encourage future generations of students by providing scholarships in physics.
Applicants must be a Physics Major (must have the “Declaration of Major” form on file with the Registrar) and must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above. If selected, the recipients must each take at least two physics courses during the year in which they receive the scholarships.
The Dr. Robert H. Good Scholarship is open to …
- Students currently attending North Central College
- Students who as of the Fall 2020 Semester will have sophomore, junior, or senior status
- Students who are majoring in Physics (with Declaration of Major on file with the Registrars Office)
- Students who have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- If selected as one of the recipients of this scholarship, then each recipient is required to take two physics courses during the year awarded
The Dr. Robert H. Good Scholarship may be received by current or past recipients, provided the students re-apply and are selected again as a recipient of this award.