Live Your Dreams Scholarship
We believe that everyone has the potential to make their dreams a reality. And we want to give students a boost to help them get there. That’s why we’re excited to offer the KURU Footwear Live Your Dreams Scholarship 2023!
The Live Your Dreams Scholarship was created to help students achieve their dreams by providing financial assistance for their college education. The winner will receive a one-time $1,000 scholarship to be applied to qualified expenses, including undergraduate tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- Application Deadline: Thursday, July 6, 2023 at 11:59 AM PST
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Field of Study: Open to any field of study at an accredited college or university
- Winner Announced: Thursday, August 3, 2023
To be eligible for the KURU Footwear Live Your Dreams Scholarship 2023, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a US citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the United States
- Be an incoming undergraduate freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior entering the Fall 2023 semester
- Have a minimum 2.5 GPA
- All fields of study are eligible
- Be enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university for the Fall 2023 semester
- Submit a 300–500 word essay answering the following question: “If you had the authority to change your community in a positive way, what specific changes would you make?”
SELECTION PROCESS AND NOTIFICATION
All applications will be reviewed by the KURU Footwear Scholarship Committee. Once the winner has been determined, they will be contacted by KURU Footwear, informed of the scholarship award, and asked to sign an acceptance letter. The winning applicant will be announced Thursday, August 3, 2023.
HOW TO APPLY
- Write a 300–500 word essay answering the question, “If you had the authority to change your community in a positive way, what specific changes would you make?”
- Fill out the scholarship application at https://www.kurufootwear.com/pages/scholarship.
- Submit your application no later than Thursday, July 6, 2023 at 11:59 AM PST.