Roger K. and Mildred Rife Goodwin Endowed Scholarship Fund for Prospective Teachers
The Roger K. and Mildred Rife Goodwin Endowed Scholarship Fund for Prospective Teachers was established to encourage future generations of students as they prepare for teaching careers.
- Applicants must be a full-time student at North Central College
Incoming first-year, transfer, and continuing students are eligible
- Applicants must possess a cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher (on a 4.0 scale)
First consideration will be given to students having graduated from Carl Shurz High School in Chicago, Illinois or Mendota Township High School in Mendota, Illinois, without regard to race, religion, age or gender.
This scholarship is not automatically renewable.
- Roger K. and Mildred Rife Goodwin Scholarship for Prospective Teachers
- Supplemental Questions
- As you consider the example and dedication of the Goodwin Scholarship donors, please compose a response that explains how you would put into practice the ideals demonstrated in the lives of Roger K. and Mildred Rife Goodwin.
- Who is someone you consider to be a role model? Please describe that person and share why you aspire to follow in their footsteps.
- Please describe your greatest strength(s) that you believe are aligned with the mission/vision of the Goodwin Scholarship donors.
- What do you hope to accomplish in your professional teaching career? What relevant experiences or skills will help you to succeed as a professional educator?
- Why are you passionate about your education major? Why do you feel you are an ideal candidate for the Goodwin Scholarship?
- Did you graduate from Carl Shurz High School in Chicago, Illinois or Mendota Township High School in Mendota, Illinois?
- Show 1 more